What personal data are collected and for what purposes?
We collect personal data that you send and the data that we receive.
We use these personal data to improve your User experience and to personalise our services.
When you use our platform and/or when you register to create an account, we collect and process personal data concerning you, such as your family name and first names.
We also ask you to send your email address in order to use this item of data to create an account, send information and notifications, as well as our newsletter.
We also collect your pseudonym, avatar, postal address, gender, telephone number, Internet Protocol (IP) address and certain information available on your social networks.
Where you send us your contact details, we may contact you by telephone and ask you for information on your professional project, your preferred path, your desire for long-term training, the obstacles to the solution proposed, the estimated start date, as well as about your situation and any reason for rejection. These data are used for registration, consultation, use, completion, extraction and transmission to promote the progress of our students.
In satisfaction surveys, we use a customer satisfaction measuring tool (Net Promoter Score). You will be asked by this tool to write an opinion on the training followed with TLT21.
You can deactivate the cookies at any time.
Definition of cookies and their uses. A cookie is a text file deposited on your computer at the time you visit our platform. The cookies are managed on your computer by your Internet navigator.
Different types of cookies are used on our Site, as follows:
- Some cookies that are strictly necessary for the operation of our platform (mandatory cookies). They allow you to use the main functions of our platform (for example, access to your account). Without these cookies, you would not be able to use our platform normally.
- Functional cookies, among which are analytical cookies: In order to improve our services, we use audience-measurement cookies such as the number of pages viewed, the number of visits, the activity of Users and their return frequency, in particular by using the services of Google Analytics. These cookies only allow the establishment of statistical studies on the User traffic on our platform, which results are completely anonymous to allow us to obtain knowledge about the use and performance of our platform and to improve its functions. Acceptance of these cookies allows you to have an optimal user experience on our platform. If you refuse them, we cannot guarantee you normal use on our platform. It also includes cookies that allow us to personalise your experience on our platform by memorising your preferences (such as social media site sharing cookies). These cookies may be placed by a third party on our behalf, but it is not authorised to use them for purposes other than those described.
- Target cookies (advertisement cookies): These cookies relate to services provided by third parties, such as the "Like" or "Share" buttons. These cookies are placed by third parties.
Types of cookies used. The following types of cookies are used on this Site:
- Temporary cookies: This type of cookie is active on your navigator until you leave our platform and expires if you do not access the Site for a given period.
- Permanent or Tracer cookies: This type of cookie stays in your navigator’s cookie file for a longer period, which depends upon the parameters of your web navigator. Permanent cookies are also called Tracer cookies.
Use of third-party cookies. We may use third party partners such as Google Analytics, to track the progress of visitors to our platform or to identify your centres of interest on our platform and personalise the offer sent to you on our platform or outside our platform.
We collect the information that you give us when:
- you navigate on our platform and use the applications
- you create, modify and gain access to your personal account
- you fill in a contact form
Are your data shared with third parties?
We provide a legal framework for data transfers through contractual commitments with our sub-contractors to give you a higher level of security.
The personal data concerning you collected on our platform are intended for use by TLT21 and may be sent to sub-contractors used by TLT21 to provide its services.
TLT21 will not under any circumstances sell or lease your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes.
We also work in close collaboration with third-party companies that may have access to your personal data, as follows:
- When we call upon search engine and analytical solutions suppliers to improve and optimise our platform;
- Additionally, TLT21 does not disclose your personal data to third parties except where (1) you (or your account administrator acting in your name) requests or authorises their disclosure; (2) disclosure is required in order to process transactions or provide services that you have requested; (3) TLT21 is forced to do so by a government authority or a regulatory authority, in the event of judicial requisition, a summons to appear before a court or any other similar governmental or judicial requirement, or to establish or defend a legal claim; or (4) the third party is acting as an agent or sub-contractor of TLT21 in the provision of services (for example, where TLT21 uses the services of a telecommunications company).
We transfer and keep your data in the European Union.
How are your personal data protected?
We take all the measures required to ensure your data are protected. We also ask you to keep your data confidential.
TLT21 applies generally recognised technological and organisational measures to ensure that the personal data collected are not lost, misappropriated, consulted, amended or disclosed by unauthorised third parties unless the communication of the data is compulsory under the regulations in force, in particular at the request of a judicial authority, the police, the judicial police, or any other authority authorised by law.
The security of personal data also depends on the Users. Users who are members of TLT21 agree to keep their user ID and password confidential. Members also agree not to share their account and to inform TLT21 of any unauthorised use of the account as soon as they become aware.
What is the retention period of your personal data?
Your data are kept for a limited period to ensure optimum security.
The personal data communicated by Users of TLT21 are deleted at the end of a certain period of time and according to the data processed.
To allow members to recover their accounts if they forget their password after a prolonged period without connecting to the Site, your email is kept for reasons of security. However, it is possible to delete it by amending the information in their profile in the section “My Account” on the Site.
We keep your data only for the period necessary for the purposes described, in accordance with the law, and in particular:
- Connection data and profile data:
- 5 years after your last use of our platform, if you have not closed your account;
- If your account is suspended or blocked, we keep your data for a period of 2 years from the suspension in order to prevent you from disregarding the rules in force on our platform.
- Invoice and contractual data: 10 years
- Data relating to visitors and commercial marketing: 3 years
What are your rights?
In application of the European Regulations in force, we have implemented procedures and mechanisms allowing you to exercise your rights.
In accordance with the regulations in force, Users of our platform have the following rights:
- A right to gain access to and to correct information;
- A right to update and add to User data;
- A right to lock or delete personal User data where they are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out-of-date or whose collection, use, communication or conservation is prohibited;
- A right to withdraw consent at any time;
- A right to limit the processing of User data;
- A right to object to the processing of personal data;
- A right to the portability of data that Users have supplied where such data is the subject of automated processing based on their consent or an agreement.
If you wish to know how TLT21 uses these personal data, how to correct or object to processing of data, you can send an email to the following address: daniel @ tlt21 . com or send a letter to the following address: STUDIIO SAS, 10 rue de Penthievre, Paris, France.
Lastly, Users of TLT21 may lodge a complaint with the regulatory authorities and in particular the Commission nationale de l'informatique et des libertés (CNIL, French Data Protection Authority) (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes).
Your requests will be processed within thirty (30) days. In the event that we have reasonable doubts concerning your identity, we may request the provision of additional information necessary to confirm your identity.
How to contact us - Contact details of the data protection officer